I guess today is tag day. So here is another one.
How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about yourself. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. Carmen and Lee
2. The chime on my phone letting me know I got a comment on my blog, or made a sale in my etsy shop… I don’t know why but it is really exciting.
3. Knitting, it is so relaxing and yet I still feel like I am being productive. I love all the beautiful yarns, and how a combination of little loops can create something amazing and original that wasn’t there before. Plus the repetitiveness of it calms some of my ocd tendencies.
1. a disaster striking and not being able to get to Carmen in time.
2. That I am not a good enough mom, that I don’t feed Carmen all the really healthy foods I should, and that I don’t spend enough one on one time teaching her and playing with her (yeah and this blog thing is really helping the cause)
3. That something will happen to Lee in any one of his adventure sports that he loves so much, yet hates to wear a helmet doing.
1. Have at least one more kid (if you know how hard my pregnancies are, you know this is a big one for me… we are trying anyway though)
2. To get organized and be that person who is always on top of my cleaning, shopping, remembering birthdays, etc.
3. To be more spiritual, read my scriptures and pray more, and be able to focus when I go to church so I can feel like I actually went there to learn something.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Yarn, somehow over the past few months I have collected quite a stash of yarn. My husband helped me organize my craft room the other day and was quite surprised to see how much I actually have. A lot of it I have had to buy because I don’t know if I will get another chance to stock up since they don’t seem to make the colors of licorice yarns I like anymore. Some of it was learning what kinds of yarns I acutally like. And some of it was just pure indulgence.
2. I will still say the office, even though it isn’t on right now and I am forgetting what I ever saw in TV.
3. Twilight of course… I can’t even help myself.
3 Random Surprises About Yourself
1. I get semi-offended when people trash on breastfeeding, I feel like I don’t judge people who don’t breast feed, so don’t judge me if I decide to breastfeed over 1year. (for anyone who doesn’t know I breastfed Carmen till she was 15 months old, and wished I could have done it for longer)
2. I love to wear a new outfit, it just makes me feel so much better!
3. I hate email forwards… unless you immediately think of me when you see one and are addressing it to only me, don’t put me on your huge list of people you forward every random thing to.
Ok that last one was really hard, because there aren’t many secrets left after having this blog for a few years, and those secrets were lame but whatever.
I am not going to tag anyone in particular, just anyone who needs something to blog about.
*follow-up: I guess my breastfeeding comment did spark a little heat! What I really should have said was that I think people should be supportive of other people’s choices on the matter, and try not to make alienating comments. On a side note I saw on the soup a lady that was breastfeeding an 8 year old, now not to totally just contradict myself, but ew! Now that is pushing the limits of what is appropriate and what’s not. I mean where do you draw the line- College?